Meeting the New Lancair International Owners

Announcements from the LOBO Board, fly-ins, gatherings, or other Lancair-related activities

Moderators: George Wehrung, Admin

Tom Sullivan

Yesterday during our LOBO Convention we were surprised with the visit of the New Owners of Lancair International. They flew in to meet our LOBO membership attending the Annual Meeting and Conference. Augustine gave a brief introduction of himself, his partner Mike, his and his companies, his key managers to be part of the new Lancair, their vision and intent to get viable parts and service at a industry high level, and goal of producing kit airplanes again.

They attended our evening dinner at the airport and many members were able to meet and socialize with Augustine Joseph, Mike Patel and their staff. Initial plans are to base operations out of California, but establishing manufacturing in Carson City NV. The enthusiasm of Augustine and his staff was not only infectious, but invigorating. We’re hoping this new life for the Lancair Company proves to be a huge turning point for all Lancair Owners and enthusiasts!
Augustine
Augustine
IMG_2645.jpeg (132.88 KiB) Viewed 3131 times
New Lancair Team
New Lancair Team
IMG_2646.jpeg (101.4 KiB) Viewed 3131 times
Admin
Site Admin

Tom, thanks for posting this update for those of us who can't be at this year's Landing. I'd say this is a positive development!

Ryan
Dan O'Brien

SUPER positive development. The enthusiasm was palpable. Let's all help as much as we can! This is a window of opportunity for the Lancair community.
George Wehrung

I am personally viewing this as a sink or swim moment for the brand. I believe these are the right folks to take this company to the next level. They want to produce kits and believe in good training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk