Temporary Interruption in Parts & Service

Questions, best practices, and general info regarding getting your hands dirty

Moderators: George Wehrung, Admin

Lancair Aerospace

Dear Lancair Family

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support and patience during our transition from Lancair International to Lancair Aerospace. Since assuming leadership of Lancair last fall, our primary goal has been to ensure minimal disruption to the services you rely on. It has been an immense effort, requiring significant resources, and your understanding has been invaluable to us.

At this juncture, I must inform you that we are in the process of physically relocating the Parts division to our new facility in Sacramento. This move will unavoidably result in a few weeks of interruption in services. I want to assure you that we are working tirelessly to minimize any inconvenience caused. We understand that this is no small feat, and we are fully committed to executing this transition as swiftly and seamlessly as possible.

For those of you familiar with such operations, you will appreciate the complexities and challenges associated with relocating and resetting businesses of this nature. Rest assured, our team is fully focused and determined to complete this task without delay, ensuring that our Lancair family does not face any long-term difficulties.

I kindly request your continued patience and unwavering support during this transitional period. Your trust means everything to us, and we are dedicated to earning it anew with each step we take. Together, as a united Lancair community, I am confident that we will emerge from this transition stronger and more resilient than ever before.

With warm regards,

Capt. Augustine
Lancair Aerospace
George Wehrung

Augustine,

When you get a chance, it would really be nice to give us an introduction of the team that you have up in Sacramento so that we might have reassurance and knowledge of who we might be talking to on the phone when we go to order things?

George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lourubin

Augustine

When do you see light at the end of the tunnel
Lou