Sun 'n Fun

Announcements from the LOBO Board, fly-ins, gatherings, or other Lancair-related activities

Moderators: George Wehrung, Admin

Matt Speare

I will be attending Sun 'n Fun April 12-14th (Friday thru Sunday). If anyone is attending and would like to get together for a dinner on Friday evening, let me know!
Joe Ryan

Matt - I almost certainly will be as well. Would be great to join for dinner. I will bring the sunscreen and bucket hats..... Joe
Joe Ryan
Aviation Insurance Broker
CML, ATP, CFI/CFII
Direct: 612-294-7215
jryan@wingsinsurance.com
George Wehrung

Everyone used to get together on Thursday night at the rib shack at Sun and fun. At least the ES guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
George Rosel

Matt,

I also plan to be at Sun-N-Fun this April and would like to join the group.

Not sure of the timing but lets stay in touch.

... George
George F. Rosel

Lancair Owners & Builders (LOBO)

President

(cell) 303-995-5501
Dan OBrien

I hoping to return to Sun-N-Fun this year, where I demo flew the ES and purchased my kit! Years and years ago, though it actually seems like yesterday. Will look for updates. Lots of ES guys used to go to Sun-N-Fun. Hope we can get lotsa Lancair folks down there.
Happy & Safe Flying,
Dan
Tom Sullivan

I am planning to be there as well. I will put this in my calendar and see if it works with my schedule.

Tom
donsak

Marty and I had a nice time visiting with all the LOBO people who attended this dinner. Thanks for having it, Matt.
And, an even bigger thank you for the anonymous one who picked up the dinner bill.
Don Sak
EVO N675DS
KSRQ Florida Winter
KPTK Michigan Summer
Tom Sullivan

Sorry I couldn’t make it. I had to finish up prep work on my Spruce Creek home for a new hangar door installation scheduled for my next trip down.

Tom