ES owner needs help finish

Have a question or are stuck, ask here

Moderators: George Wehrung, Admin

George Wehrung

My friend Kenneth who lives in Huntsville AL is try to finish his ES or at least get it flying. He had to yank it of a build shop in S GA. Long story. Anyhow Kenneth is not a builder but willing to help. I was wondering if there might be any volunteers that would be able to go to Huntsville and help him get the wings back on in the flight controls rigged so that the plane could do its first flight. It might take a few weekends as I really didn’t get a chance to look over the plane closely. I almost did the first flight on it, but had to abort the take off due to the engine overheating which has been corrected. However, in order for Kenneth to get it back up to Huntsville he had to pull the wings off and trailer the plane up to Huntsville. Since then the plane has not had its wings put back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Admin
Site Admin

Giving this thread a bump. Hopefully someone close by will jump in to help. Sounds like the plane is close to flying.
George Wehrung

Jim Anderson is going to fly out this week or next to visit Kenneth. I bet there will be some good progress made.